Thursday, May 05, 2011


Tour de Cure - 2011

Help fight Diabetes by sponsoring me on this year's Tour de Cure around Princeton, NJ, on June 12, 2011.

Last year, Gary, Gene and I rode the Century along the Jersey Shore. This year we're scaling back a little to a Metric Century - 100km/62.5miles - but with, we hope, a larger group of riders.

Me | Gene | Gary
in 2010
I feel a connection with this cause. My brother, Martin, has suffered with Type 1 Diabetes since he was a teenager, so I know how this condition affects a life. None of us are immune and the onset of Type 2 Diabetes is common enough as we get older.

I know any decent society would have prioritised the conquering of this and many other diseases a long time ago, but for now please consider sponsoring me or any other rider and help fight this scourge.

Thank you.


Enhanced by Zemanta