Friday, May 02, 2008

Stuff : 02.05.2008

Okay; some odds and ends:
  • 5 Boro Bike Tour: I haven't got in as much riding as I would have liked, but I have managed a 30 mile medium pace ride and a fairly hard 20 mile hilly ride. I managed the hill on Zion-Dutchtown Road, partly because my feet were fixed in the clips and I couldn't get them out, so it was better to keep going than fall over. My knees are a little wobbly, possibly because ...
  • ... the floor at badminton is just vinyl over concrete. Anyway, we move back to the middle school gym for the rest of the season ... nice sprung floor. That should help.
  • I'm still hunting for a job ... any reasonable offer considered.
  • Back to the UK for a lightning visit soon.
  • Nursed ORB's internet connection back to life. Every single setting had to be sorted manually. It works okay now tho'. At least for the last twenty minutes or so ...
TTFN.