Thursday, August 07, 2008

Wha' Happening?

It's been a little while since I've contributed to this blog, not because nothing's happening, but most stuff has been about cycling, which I cover in velostage.blogspot.com.

But the intervening time has seen me get one year older ... you know? Birthdays used to be something to look forward to and now they also seem all too frequent ...

But having said that, Linda and the girls helped me celebrate well with a really good dinner at Genarro's, and a very nice birthday present indeed; see here. Thank you ... Thank you ...

And just to mention, the next day was the birthday of my dear old dad ...

Of course, I could still do with a job. So anyone looking for a nice Englishman who can be charming if he tries just get in touch. I'd appreciate it.

PS: That's Bella and me. I'm the one on the right ...