Sunday, June 22, 2008

Giro di Jersey 2008 : stage 3 The Corner House GP

The third and final day of the 2008 Giro di Jersey took place on a 4km circuit on Bunn Drive and Mt Lucas Road towards the northeast of Princeton, NJ.

It was a bright and early start although about 5 minutes before the race started I was beginning to think nothing was happening.

But it did ...

Not such a good day as yesterday and it threatened to rain once or twice, but it held off. This was good because I hate to think what the few, but sharp corners might have been like damp and under the trees.

I didn't really go prepared to compile race reports this year, but I might think about it next ... this race series needs a better online presence.
Get more images here.

Get the Stage 1 Ringoes ITT results here.

Get the stage 2 Rocky Hill Classic results here.

* see my Bike Index here